What if Brewlab cancels the program prior to the original start date?
Brewlab will refund students all payments made, including the application deposit and confirmation payment.
What if the student’s home university moves to suspend participation in a Spring, Summer or Fall 2022 or later program?
Students enrolled in Spring, Summer or Fall 2022 programs and beyond are subject to Brewlab’s standard withdrawal policies.
- More than 60 days out from the program start date: Brewlab will refund all payments made, including application deposit and the confirmation payment.
- 31-59 days out from the program start date: Brewlab will retain only the application deposit and the confirmation payment and will refund all other program fees.
- 1-30 days out from the program start date: Students are responsible for 50% of the program fee, plus the application and confirmation deposits.
- NOTE: Fees associated with special services such as visa processing and credit card transaction fees are not refundable regardless of the timing of cancellation.
What if the student seeks to withdraw, independently of any decisions made by Brewlab or their home university?
Students enrolled in Summer or Fall 2022 programmes will be subjected to the following policies.
- Withdrawals 61+ days out from the program start date: Brewlab will refund all payments made, except the application deposit.
- Withdrawals 31-60 days prior to program start date: Brewlab will refund all fees, except the application deposit and confirmation payment.
- Withdrawals 1 – 30 days prior to the program start date: The student is responsible for 50% of the program cost plus the application deposit and confirmation payment, as well as any additional fees accrued.
- Withdrawal on the program start date or after the program has begun: The student is responsible for 100% of the program cost as well as any additional fees accrued.
No refunds from Brewlab will be provided to students if a program is cancelled or suspended after the program start date, nor if a university moves to recall students from abroad after the program has begun.
NOTE: Fees associated with special services such as visa processing and credit card transaction
fees are not refundable regardless of the timing of cancellation.
What is Brewlab’s deferral policy?
The opportunity to study and travel internationally is something we hope all students can experience. In the event that Brewlab cancels a program due to an infectious disease outbreak such as COVID-19 or should a student choose to not travel internationally at this time, we encourage all applicants to consider deferring to a future program. A student can defer their application to the same program next year or to another upcoming program that fits their academic or career goals. As long as the student makes this decision 61 or more days prior to the program start date, all deposits can be transferred to the future program.
If Brewlab cancels a program, the Program Coordinator/Manager will invite students to consider deferring. If a student makes the choice not to go abroad before Brewlab has cancelled, they can simply email us to defer their enrolment. Please note that the standard withdrawal policy will be applied to the new session and the application deposit is non-refundable unless a student is not admitted into the Brewlab program or the Brewlab program is cancelled.
If a student prefers to withdraw from a program, they will need to alert the Program Coordinator/Manager in writing, as soon as possible.
As global COVID-19 guidelines and restrictions continue to evolve, so too will our policies in response to the current pandemic. We will do our best to keep our students informed directly and through our social media.
Curious which options work best for you? Please contact us for support.
Covid-19 and infectious disease policy.
- As an Brewlab student, you are entitled to protective measures. Infectious disease such as COVID-19 related withdrawals from any 2022 or subsequent program also carry these protections.
- These protective measures include:Reimbursement of all direct payments to Brewlab if your program is suspended prior to start date due to infectious disease restrictions.
- Option to defer to the same program during another term at no additional cost (with home college/university approval).
- Option to complete your program’s academic requirements online if your program is suspended while in progress.
Make an enquiry about Cancellation Policy
If you might be interested in the above analysis service, please leave your details below and a member of our analysis team will be in touch to discuss your specific requirements or answer any questions you might have: